The Problems with their TV Shows
- The kids in the TV shows are super mean.
- The girls always care what they look like
- When ever they make fun of kids in the show its always about looks
- All of the boys seem to care way to much about being this muscular mr. macho man who is a chick magnet
- In Jessie Luke only cares about being popular and having the cheerleaders cling to him
- If a boy is in anyway even close to acting like a girl in the show he seems very mad and people always make a big deal.
- The kids are very sexist and support gender roles
- The laughing tracks are the only reason its funny
The Problems with the Movies
- All of the animations have unrealistic sized people
- All of the princesses except Anna and elsa care about finding true love
- They teach girls to change there looks so boys will like them
- They teach boys they have to be this hero and always get the girl
- In snow white its all about her cleaning up for men and then after that passing out and having a random guy make out with her while she is sleeping ( sexual violence and telling women to clean up for men)
- Ariel gives up her voice and her family just so she can meet a guy she has never met before (showing girls its better to be a pretty face rather then have a voice and family)
- Now a days the movies are getting "a little" better like frozen and Mulan: Mulan is all right except for that song "Be a Man" Telling boys they have to be strong and hide there feeling to actually be a man.
And disney has cut down multiple forests and trees to build there water parks and roller coasters, making many animals homeless and causing pollution. This is very serious.
So this is just my opinion please comment bellow telling me your opinion